Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On to Day 3! Day 2 was HELL! :(

Day 3 Pre-Op: 291 lbs. I still cannot believe I made it through yesterday. It is as if I was being attacked by a food demon. I smelled and saw food EVERYWHERE!!! This was pure torture! Luckily I had walked the dog early evening because, had I gone out to walk her last night, I would have made a secret run to Burger King and just binged :(. The brain is powerful indeed. I literally had to sit there and have a conversation with myself. I then realized that the stress of the food deprivation is forcing my brain to request its medication. Comfort food. My own brain is sabotaging my resolve and fighting every bit of my already low willpower. This is such a tricky process and an everyday struggle. I'm too weak to exercise. My mouth is dry. I slept hungry. All liquids is not fun. I really can't wait for the surgery to get here already! So, on to Day 3 with a prayer of surrender that I get assistance from above to keep my eyes on the prize. It is an internal and external process that one must be committed to. I am. Doing my very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment