Thursday, June 21, 2012

Small victories I'm looking forward to :)

1)Sit on a plane without having to ask for a seat belt extender- and being embarrassed 2)No longer declining invitations because of my paranoia as to whether where I am going to has plastic chairs or not- that I'll probably sit on and break. This one literally gives me palpitations 3)Never having to step foot into a Lane Bryant store, EVER AGAIN. To shop at regular stores and wear cute styles and outfits (and high heels!) 4)Lifting the sabbatical on intimacy 5)Post pretty and happy pictures on Facebook 6)Allow my body to match my personality, finally 7)Start socializing and hanging out with friends without the fear of literally being the elephant in the room 8)Cross my legs! 9)Solve my emotional relationship with food 10)Look in the mirror and say: "you go girl!" :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you!! I used to weigh 240lbs, Lane Bryant was my home, so I know. I never allowed pictures of me to be taken and I still want to be able to cross my legs! You got my full support! I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete